We regularly hire thesis workers for our electronics development team. Together, we'll find a topic that interests you and builds your competence - as well as ours. Your thesis will support our smart product portfolio strategy to achieve the company’s business targets. Our team is mainly based in Finland (Rauma, Espoo), and we work in close cooperation with colleagues in Switzerland. With us you can be a part of making smartest water solutions, which are present and connected to your environment, every day.
- Good know-how in high-level software language architectures, understanding of embedded systems and a holistic understanding of IoT systems.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to deliver projects on time.
- Fluency in professional English.
What we offer?
- The thesis period is paid, usually for 6-9 months.
- With us, you'll be part of an international working community.
For more information, please contact Jani Ingman by email at email@example.com.
The position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found, but at latest 28.2.2022.