Oras Group is a significant European provider of sanitary fittings: the market leader in the Nordics and a leading company in Continental Europe. The company’s mission is to create the smartest water experiences for everyone and its vision is to become the Perfect Flow Company. The Group has two strong brands, Oras and Hansa. Oras Group is owned by Oras Invest, a family company, and an industrial owner.
The domicile of Oras Ltd, the parent company of the Group, is located in Rauma, Finland, and the Group has three manufacturing sites: Kralovice (Czech Republic), Olesno (Poland) and Rauma (Finland). The Group operates with its own staff in 20 markets. Oras Group's net sales were 226 million euros in 2020 and at the end of the period the company employed 1300 people.
Oras Group Shared Service Center (SSC) in Wrocław is looking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Controller to join our international sales controlling team.
In this role you will take responsibility for:
- Sales reporting and communication with country managers on sales performance
- Sales planning with country managers (monthly forecast and budgeting)
- Support pricing and planning of campaigns and projects
- Sales analysis support
- Maintain price structures
- Customer bonus calculations
- Support the use of QlikSense reporting tool. Participate on development of the system and training of the users.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if:
- You have 1-3 years of relevant working experience or you are recent graduate
- You have master’s / bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, economics or IT
- You are proactive and willing to learn & grow
- You have high level of accuracy
- You have analytical mindset
- You are responsible with schedules
- You communicate fluently in English and are good in written & verbal communication (German seen as an advantage)
- You are comfortable with excel
- You have experience in BI tools (e.g. Qlik)- this will be seen as an advantage
What we can offer you:
- Support by professional seniors of international sales controlling team
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and family atmosphere at work
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid way of working
- Opportunity for development in an international company
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits platform
- Modern office located close to city center
For more information, please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org