Oras Group is a significant European provider of sanitary fittings: the market leader in the Nordics and a leading company in Continental Europe. The company’s mission is to create the smartest water experiences for everyone, and its vision is to become the Perfect Flow Company. The Group has two strong brands, Oras and Hansa. Oras Group is owned by Oras Invest, a family company, and an industrial owner.
The domicile of Oras Ltd, the parent company of the Group, is located in Rauma, Finland, and the Group has three manufacturing sites: Kralovice (Czech Republic), Olesno (Poland) and Rauma (Finland). The Group operates with its own staff in 20 markets. Oras Group's net sales were 226 million euros in 2020 and at the end of the period the company employed 1300 people.
For our entity in Olesno we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
In this role you will:
- Improve existing and find new working methods and tools in co-operation with setters and supervisors.
- Improve product quality, Yield in whole process.
- Design casting tools for new products and improve existing portfolio.
- Implement new products.
- Implement new processes and improving current ones.
- Cooperate with other people, work in team, listen to other and take care of good communication in the team.
- React Quickly for problems and make important decisions.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Basic education: Engineer (Technical University).
- Language skills: fluent English.
- Technical skills: 3 years experience in foundry methods.
- NX CAD design, experience in design and simulations (preferred MAGMA simulation) of casting tools and knowledge of casting process.
- Experience of using quality tools and technical documentations.
- Experience with tool management and Lean management.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Independently and systematically way of working.
- Good skills and experience with 3D and 3D-CAD software tools (Solid works / NX).
- Good communication, cooperation and information flow with technologist and supervisors in Oras Group.
- The need of systematic way to work.
- Take good care of timetables “You will keep what you promise”.
- Readiness to work in flexible working hours if necessary.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and family atmosphere at work
- Opportunity for development in an international company
- Professional development
- Flexible working hours
- Group Life Insurance