Oras Group is a significant European provider of sanitary fittings: the market leader in the Nordics and a leading company in Central Europe, operating with two strong brands, Oras and Hansa. Oras Group is owned by Oras Invest, a family company and an industrial owner.
Our mind and focus are strongly on the future, although we have been pioneers of the industry for a long time. We are looking for people who can rethink and who have a mindset of improving.
Are you the Media Performance Manager we need to boost our ROAS and customer loyalty?
We are looking for a Media Performance Manager to play a key role in our digital transformation journey; to help drive our media investments and efforts in the right direction and where it truly makes a difference.
We need a Media Performance Manager to be overall accountable for maximizing impact and increasing cost-efficiency of our media spend and loyalty efforts across Oras Group and the markets we operate in. A major part of the role will be to create internal transparency to our performance, by building and activating automated dashboards, as well as defining and driving efficient reporting and optimization processes.
The Media Performance Manager will report to the CMO and lead a team of specialists focused on media activation and performance optimization within different channels, lead generation, and loyalty programs.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- To define and execute our media performance strategy and define the investment levels across all paid, earned and own media channels, to drive growth and boost loyalty in multiple markets.
- To ensure successful planning and execution of campaigns and activities targeting B2B and B2C customers and prospects in different markets and on various ad platforms (YouTube, Search, GDN, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.). This includes defining and setting up a process to efficiently and continuously analyze and identify optimization possibilities for these.
- To use data-driven insights to constantly identify new possibilities to optimize our media activities, to continuously improve our ROAS and loyalty efforts
- Lead thoughtful A/B testing of media strategies, content, CTAs, etc. to improve performance versus the respective objectives across the customer decision-making funnel.
- To provide feedback for improvements of our creatives to the content production team, based on insights from performance data and share best practice.
- To prepare automated dashboards on our media activities’ overall performance, analyze campaign performance and define reporting forums and processes.
- To lead, develop and motivate a high performing team that is focused on data-driven performance tracking and continuous optimization.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor's degree in marketing or other relevant discipline, and at least five years of relevant work experience in an international setting. We are looking for a person with a track record in driving performance through data and insights, and deep knowledge of the digital media landscape. Previous experience in leading an international team in different locations is a strong asset to perform well in this role. Fluent English language skills is a must have.
You can be located in our offices in Espoo, or Stockholm, or work from a shared office space in Copenhagen.
At Oras Group, you will be a valued part of our international community that strives to make an impact, every day. We constantly try to think ahead, and we have been pioneers of our industry for a long time. We are looking for people who are performance-driven and able to find new ways for us to bring the smartest water solutions connected to the environment to the market.
For more information, please contact CMO, Christina Jensen on 2.8.2022 at 9-11 CET at +45 2055 1175
Please submit your application by 02.9.2022.
Join us to create the Perfect Flow.