We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager for our Olesno factory. In this role, you will be member of the Oras Group Quality Management Team being responsible for the following areas:
- Quality Assurance (product quality, planning, budgeting, organizing, special permissions and delivery denials)
- Continuous improvement of the Oras Group Quality Management system
- Leading, maintaining and developing the Quality department’s activities
- Quality related training for all factory employees
- All product and component testing methodology
- Final product random testing and calibrations of assembly and measuring devices
- Measuring service for all produced components, including first part approval for inhouse and external supplied components
- Executing internal audits
- Inspecting all Quality related documents and access to all production and storage areas. Is authorized to stop incompetent processes and defective products, to prevent the delivery of faulty products
- Incoming inspection and claim handling.
In addition to proven leadership skills, the ideal candidate will have a solid experience in quality assurance management and tools, and a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field. The ability to work in a multicultural environment and a systematic working style will help you to succeed in this role. English language skills are needed in our international working environment.
Our culture allows you to be a valued part of our international community and focus on making an impact. With us, you can make the smartest water solutions which are present and connected to your environment, every day.
For more information, please contact Kimmo Kuvaja (Director, QHSE) on Friday 9.12. at 12-14 CET, Monday 12.12. at 14-16 CET, Friday 16.12. at 8-10 CET at +358 40 778 8234.
Please submit your application by Friday 30.12.2022.
Join us to create Perfect Flow.