Video Editor with a creative AND digital mindset
Are you passionate about communicating messages and stories in moving visuals such as films and motion graphics? And do you have a natural and talented skill within look and feel in terms of appealing, aesthetic and well composed on brand layouts? Then come and join our creative team – we are looking for someone like you.
With a huge focus upon digitalization, brand awareness and reaching a higher engagement score with all our customers, through well designed, performance targeted and efficient planned elements, we are now looking to expand our creative team. The right candidate is a motivated and experienced video editor with a skilled creative talent. Your role will be to support in executing, conceptualizing, and developing our brand, ensuring the layout and features of our communications channels help reaching the targeted audiences with compelling communication materials.
As our new Video Editor, you will be responsible for creating commercial and purpose driven digital marketing assets. Together with our skilled marketing team, you will enrich the customer journey with digital content, developed to inform, engage, and inspire our audiences – B2B and B2C – across all our markets in the European countries.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Create digital content such as videos, animations, guides, motion graphics, and other digital communications materials
- Arrange, assemble, and process recorded and stock video clips into a seamless branded whole
- Handle and organize raw and edited video files
- Editing campaign video from Hero to 15 second cutdowns
- Help develop and structure video planning processes for better output and more efficient performance
- Curious by nature always seeking for the smartest solution to optimize creative content with a channel led mindset - including using heatmapping, eye tracking, and other tools will be a plus
- Repurpose and optimize existing creatives
- Support and ideate the conceptual development on digital assets going forward
- Export videos that facilitate all needed channels and touchpoints
- Experience in shooting videos and produces content will be a plus
- Ensure consistency in the visual brand identity through all digital marketing initiatives
- Experience in layout and design of icons and other digital illustrations
- Hybrid of a structured yet creative mind, passionate about visual design and capable of bringing ideas into clear and aesthetic communication – motion as well as static
- Play an active role in the creative team by sharing, sparring, as well as being curious to stay in top of trends
- If you have experience with motion graphic and animated learning material, it will be a big plus
Your profile and main qualifications:
- Great experience with overall content creation
- 7-10 years of experience with video editing and with a strong portfolio of sample projects
- Solid experience from a similar position within marketing digital-, and motion design, either from a global inhouse department, or from a digital marketing agency
- Detail oriented with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Familiar with working independently and remote
- Up to date with all new and upcoming trends within digital tool and services
- Good understanding of the communication funnel
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Solid experience and understanding of different digital design and editing programs, such as Adobe Aftereffect, Adobe Premiere Pro, Figma, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong capabilities in typography, creating clear text hierarchy in designs
- Experience in handling video equipment for in-house basic productions
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Strong team player spirit
- Excellent communication skills
If you have most of the above competences and want to join Oras Group on an extremely exciting journey within both brand development and digital transformation – then do not hesitate to send us an application.
- Friendly and family atmosphere at work
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid way of working
- Opportunity for development in an international company
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible benefits platform
At Oras Group, you will be a valued part of our international community that strives to make an impact, every day. We constantly try to think ahead, and we have been pioneers of our industry for a long time. We are looking for people who are performance-driven and able to find new ways for us to bring the smartest water solutions connected to the environment to the market.
Please submit your application by 28.7.23 including CV, cover letter and examples of relevant work/portfolio.
Join us to create the Perfect Flow