We are looking for a Sustainability Manager to drive the implementation of Oras Group sustainability strategy and ensure our compliance with EU taxonomy and legislation changes. You will be responsible for tasks such as:
- You will ensure our compliance to in the changing ESG regulatory environment.
- Together with the steering committee and the project group, you will continue to develop Oras Group sustainability strategy and action plan in a way that creates long term value to our customers.
- You will actively engage with different stakeholders to understand what brings value and where our biggest development areas are.
- You will coordinate the work around sustainability certifications such as EcoVadis as well as manage sustainability reporting together with the work group.
- You will act as the first point of contact to sales on sustainability. In this task you will be supported by a network of colleagues from different functions to ensure access to expertise.
Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of sustainability/ESG reporting, materiality analysis, Science Based Targets and CO2-emissions calculation according to GHG protocol. To succeed in the position required to have a good understanding of the EU legislation, e.g. Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and Taxonomy. You have project management and coordination skills and several years of experience is working with sustainability topics preferably in the international environment. Good communication skills in in professional English is a prerequisite for successful collaboration with colleagues in several countries.
What we offer?
Our mind and focus are strongly in the future, although we have been pioneers of the industry for a long time. We are looking for people who are able to rethink and who have a mindset of improving. Our culture allows you to be a valued part of our international community and focus on making impact. With us you can be a part of making smartest water solutions, which are present and connected to your environment, every day.
For more information, please contact COO Johan Åkerholm on 12.9.2023 at 15.30-17 or on 14.9.2023 8-10 EET at +35828316272.
Please submit your application by 30.9.2023. Please note that we may move quickly in the process with suitable candidates, even before the application deadline.
Join us to create the Perfect Flow. We are looking forward to hearing from you!