With us, you will join a "Big Small Company": Big enough to be international and small enough to have an impact in every role. We invite you to rethink our ways of working to create the Perfect Flow, for people, products, processes and your career.
We are looking for a
Specialist Customer Service
to a position within Oras Sales Lithuania team.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all incoming topics are taken care of in a professional way and to increase and radiate the professional image of the company. You will be a crucial part of the team, responsible for the support of the sales team to realize a profitable growth.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- the incoming questions of the customers regarding products etc.
- Development of sales processes and activities together with the sales team, project quotations and marketing assistance work.
- Informing about products and services to existing/potential customers and assistance in selecting those best suited to our customer’s needs.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
The position reports to the Country Manager Lithuania/Latvia, Mantas Sapalas. The location of this position is Vilnius, Lithuania.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- A higher level of education, similar or equivalent by experience, branch related, technical and/or commercial background
- Experience in office sales and marketing
- Communicative, self-confidence and fun to cooperate with customers
- Experience in the sanitary ware industry would be a significant advantage
- Sound knowledge of MS Office products among others
- Good English language skills, Russian language skills would be an advantage
Our mind and focus are strongly in the future, although we have been pioneers of the industry for a long time. We are looking for people who can rethink and who have a mindset of improving. Our culture allows you to be a valued part of our international community and focus on making an impact. With us, you can be a part of making the smartest water solutions, which are present and connected to your environment, every day.
For more information about the position, please reach out to Mantas Sapalas at email@example.com. Please submit your application with your CV by November 18th, 2023.
Join us to create the Perfect Flow. We are looking forward to hearing from you!