Do you want to join us in making water experiences smart and sustainable?
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our growing Export Team at Oras Group.
In Sales Department we are mostly focused on B2B business. Our goods are distributed from Australia through Middle East to Canada. Main markets are located in Germany and in Scandinavian market, where Oras and Hansa brand are very known and popular. Customer Service Team in SSC Wrocław belongs in the organizational structure to Sales Department in Germany.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
1.Answers customers' inquiries and provides problem resolution in accordance with the organization's service standards.
2. Acts as the point of contact to the Oras Group customers from different countries within and out of EU (wholesalers, plumbers, architects, planners and end users) and Oras Group salesforce via different communication channels (mainly emails).
3. Timely handling of customer inquiries (related inter alia to sales order status, shipment details, products availability and prices/quotations).
4. When necessary, liaises with internal stakeholders like demand, planning and logistics and reinforces agreed upon lead-times with customers and business unit.
- English language on level B2
- Knowledge of German language (B1/B2) and Italian language (B1) will be an asset
- Previous experience in a similar position in the customer service area, logistic, SCM
- Previous background in production company
If you have hands-on experience with the above? Great!
At Oras Group, you will be a valued part of our international community that strives to make an impact every day. We constantly try to think ahead and we have been pioneers of our industry for a long time. We are looking for people who are performance-driven and able to find new ways for us to bring the smartest water solutions connected to the environment to the market.
What we offer:
- Benefits package (LuxMed, Life insurance, Multisport, SmartLunch, holiday allowance etc.)
- Work-life balance (Scandinavian company and approach)
- Trainings package with Polish and German Teams
- Hybrid model of work (3 days in the office and 2 days remote)
- Office located next to the main railway station in Wrocław
- Friendly atmosphere and onboarding process
Join us to create the Perfect Flow.
Please submit your application by 15.12.2023.