Oras Group is a significant European provider of sanitary fittings: the market leader in the Nordics and a leading company in Continental Europe. The company’s mission is to create the smartest water experiences for everyone, and its vision is to become the Perfect Flow Company. The Group has two strong brands, Oras and Hansa. Oras Group is owned by Oras Invest, a family company, and an industrial owner.
The domicile of Oras Ltd, the parent company of the Group, is located in Rauma, Finland, and the Group has three manufacturing sites: Kralovice (Czech Republic), Olesno (Poland) and Rauma (Finland). The Group operates with its own staff in 15 markets.
For our entity in Olesno we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Responsibilities in this role:
- Plan and launch new production lines/machines into the process.
- Optimize the current manufacturing process in terms of efficiency and quality.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Optimize workstations in accordance with 6S rules.
- Monitor KPIs of the manufacturing process and react accordingly when necessary.
- Ensure that standard times for manufacturing processes are up-to-date.
- Develop technical and process skills of production operators.
- Provide technical support for the manufacturing area.
- Create and control technical documentation and work instructions.
- Collaborate within the Oras Group (other plants and departments).
- Collaborate within CAPEX projects planning.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Basic education: Engineer (Technical University).
- Language skills: English (B2/C1).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in process engineering within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience with assembly process optimization is highly welcome.
- Experience of using quality tools and managing technical documentation.
- Experience with tool management and Lean management.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Independent and systematic way of working.
- Experience with 3D and 3D-CAD software tools (Solid works / NX) would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to convey complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- A systematic approach to work and a commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Readiness to work in flexible working hours if necessary.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and family atmosphere at work
- Opportunity of professional development in the international company
- Flexible working hours
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Medical Care (LuxMed)
- Flexible Benefit Platform
Do you want to join us in making water experiences smart and sustainable? In this role you will be more than your job title: You will get to know the Group from many different perspectives and see the big picture. This role enables you to expand your skills and knowledge.
Please send your application via Oras webpage www.orasgroup.com by 29.02.2024